:: Website :: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Well, well, well!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

Post subject: Well, well, well!
Howdyho!

I think 14 years is long enough for an update.

I have recently found myself thinking of times gone by just last week I came across some Humble Bundle tutorials for Unreal Engine 5 game making and couldn't resist. I picked up one bundle of tutorials and another of assets for my first game. I am really excited to dive head first into this! Trust me, I will be spending every free minute playing around with this. I think the long-term aim is to make a full game in the style of ZombieMod CS:S. Maybe things will change a long the way, maybe not. I will take things as they come.

To start with though, I needed to clean this place up. I had registrations closed for the past 14 years because the darn bots were running amock so I have done a couple of things.

I have added hCaptcha to stop bots signing up, I have removed all bots and their posts from the last 14 years and I have opened up the forums again.

spam

I will sign off this first update of many by saying if you have time and would like to get involved then just reply here. It's not a paying position until we release something. I am looking for map makers, animators, modellers and texture artists I guess? I won't need any help until I can get the bare bones mechanics down first so no rush just yet.

Please feel free to signup to the forums and say hi. I'd love to hear from old and new friends.
PostFri Feb 02, 2024 8:13 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    c0ld.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: