:: Website :: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Where is the download link?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
L. Duke

Post subject: Where is the download link?
Where is the download link?

I still use the version you had me test a couple years ago over PAF. I'd like to try the new version.
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 5:25 pm
Jay

Post subject:
Hey buddy glad you checked us out =)

I only put the whole place here yesterday, so give me a lil time to get the cobwebs out =P
I've had this whole site on my PC for over a year, working with PHP4, MySQL and Apache but only got my broadband in at my house on Monday after an 8 month wait !!!!

I should have more of the stuff here today.

The Search program has come a lil bit since the one I gave you, not much but a lil.
The file types no longer load every start, just once the first time and then whenever you want to update the list after that. It also has a better way of searching for file types.

Im not sure how the version you have searches Zip files but I added a new improved way once upon a time aswel as the ability to enter more than one location and more than one search term.

It still a work in progress though, work was halted untill the website came online and now that its here theres nothin in the way =)

Ill let ya know when I get it up bud.
PostWed Aug 24, 2005 8:37 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    c0ld.net Forum Index -> XP Search All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: