:: Website :: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
State of the nation...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

Post subject: State of the nation...
Well holy Jesus Christ on a bicycle, what an interesting few months this has turned out to be.

The status of my development is still on hold. After applying for wireless broadband with Irish Broadband, they assured me I could get it, they waited 2 weeks to send me a letter telling me that I was not in line of sight of their exchange. Thanks for wasting my time muppets.

So, I finaly applied for a residential phoneline and broadband. The good news is the phone is already active, it all depends now on how fast Eircom are at switching on my broadband in the exchange!

The bad news is that, while preparing for a 300 man LAN party, I sent my PC with a friend on a Wednesday to wait for me to finish on the Friday and get the train to the LAN. On the Thursday evening they switched on my PC and the fucking monitor exploded infront of them. Can you beleive that? Alas a new monitor is on its way so thats a minor problem :)

I sold www.ZombieMod.com for quite a substantial amount, this will hopefully remove the added work load its been administering on me over the last six months so I can concentrate on GoreMod and maybe some of the newer projects I spoke of.

I'm really enjoying my new job, and not having a PC has given me the added opportunity to meet lots of new people, and lots of new people I did meet! Dublin rocks!

Fingers crossed I have my broadband soon, I'm starting to miss the constant update requests from you guys :D
PostFri Nov 17, 2006 12:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    c0ld.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: