:: Website :: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
SteamPowered banage.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

Post subject: SteamPowered banage.
I had a chuckle at this earlier myself so I hope you all can giggle at it too.

I got banned for posting in this SteamPowered.com forums thread. Nothing too OTT either, just some facts and the defence of some of the ZM server admins.

Valve; the truth hurts doesn't it?
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 am
Guyver

Post subject:
Tbh i read that and i cant see why they would ban you :D

Id have to agree with most of what was said Valve have a tendency to screw up and are forever blaming everyone else. Seems to me like they should try consulting the mod makers when they try to do updates.

Tbh i dont like Valve or Steam i think its crap Good games i enjoy CS and CS:S but without the mods they are lame and boring.

I think valve should concentrate on not trying to make updates that break more than was already broken and fix what doesnt work instead.

Dont get me wrong im no mod maker i couldnt program my way outta a wet paper bag, and i give ppl all the respect i have for making these mods to make a game more playable.

Lets hope Valve/Steam listen to what ppl write and try doing the job they all promised us they would and make a good "semi" unbroken game :D
PostTue Sep 19, 2006 11:56 am
tron73

Post subject:
Sorry cold, I remember, when you asked me, what plugin would be nice for cs:s and i said goremod, and now these child-mods do such a shitty shit on you!

I wrote this
PostTue Sep 19, 2006 11:00 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    c0ld.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: