:: Website :: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
My Update Vs. Valve Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

Post subject: My Update Vs. Valve Update
Well, the results for clash of the titans are in !
The winner .... me of course =) LoL, just kidding. But I have managed to fix three of my four CS:S plugins. action6

Ok, so to sum up my update list...

I have removed all news postings for plugins, instead the main news page will be the only news page.

I have also updated GoreMod, SprayMod and the HostiTron to cope with the latest Valve update, all are flagged with a beta until im sure they work. I have tested all three on both windows and linux extensively this time to be sure of no problems but just incase, let me know at the first sign of trouble !

DeadVox is going to be a little late, Valve have been very devious in their last update and it seems from my point of view as though it was directed at the plugin community.
For a while now they have been telling us off for using what they call "hacks" to get around the fact that they left us with a completely crap plugin interface that left us very unequiped for making any kind of decent plugins.
In the case of my other three plugins, this was only a minor issue and I was able to resolve it with the much appreciated help of Mani, L. Duke, and BAILOPAN. A huge thank you goes out to all three.
But in DeadVox's case, the problems they caused are a little more severe but hopefully I will have a new version ASAP.
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 10:52 pm
FlyingMongoose

Post subject:
Welcome to Coding plugins in Valve software...they've always been like this, ask BAILOPAN....
css.ebaclan.net:27015
PostMon Dec 05, 2005 4:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    c0ld.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: